Now, there’s a shock!
After rescheduling May’s trip to Jan 2021, in the naïve hope that life would be back to normal, I’m sure it will come as no great surprise that we got an email from Virgin last night confirming that January’s flights were cancelled.
We’ve taken the decision this time that we want to cancel and rebook once the future is clearer, rather than rescheduling and going through all this again. Our Disney tickets are valid through September, and if we can get before then, we will, but I’m not holding my breath if I’m honest.
Oh well, here’s to a better year next year?